So today I had to rotate my tires. After I woke up I was watching some of Steve's vids and came across the one of him Plasti Dipping the rims on the Tahoe and decided why not try it on my car. I always thought the silver rims were a bit out of place and I was right it looks a heck of a lot better with them black.

Before:

830311_10151296599506646_1718858713_o.jp
After:
IMG_20140525_194051.jpg

In progress:

20140525_173157.jpg

IMG_20140525_174725.jpg

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

the after picture it looks a little lifted I had the other side jacked up to do the other two wheels

once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. :D

Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem.

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

• 4 weeks later...

nice finish

You make me want to do something on mine ;-)

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

Archived