Junior Pro Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 I'm walling off my 97 Civic Coupe with 2 AQ HDC3 18's and I had to make the roof angled down in the back. The front I have 29" high and the rear I have 25" high, trying to find out how to do the driver side port. Or should I just go with a top port? Thanks for all the help. EDIT: that's internal height.
timc31610 Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 I would go with top port, would be alot easier to calculate. And 2 18's in a civic, I don't think your car will care where the port is, it's going to hurt either way. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Junior Pro Posted May 29, 2014 Author Report Posted May 29, 2014 Thanks that's what I ended up doing.
Popwarhomie Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Nice. Hope you are doing a double baffle though. 2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz 2016 Focus ST - SQ build.
Junior Pro Posted May 29, 2014 Author Report Posted May 29, 2014 There will be 3 baffles and something at the bottom to flush mount the subs.
timc31610 Posted May 29, 2014 Report Posted May 29, 2014 Looks good man! Where are the vids? lol My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Junior Pro Posted May 29, 2014 Author Report Posted May 29, 2014 Its not done yet, still need a few a things before I post videos.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.