stereo Ben working fine. now out of the blue have extreme engine noise and constant rumbling

Have a pretty decent stereo and have all big 3 plus some (dc power dual alt with two Spx 270 alts all 0gauge wire front to back and two 6farad caps running a dd m4 and a boston gt42. Been working perfectly but today all of a sudden I got crazy engine noise and a constant rumbling coming from both my mid and high amp and sub amp. Have a audio control epicenter and a pioneer avic z1 with the z3 up grade and has been working perfect for months but today I think my cvx 15 was going bad so I took it out and re wired my system for just the Rockford fosgate t2 12's that I have and when I got done turned it on and everything went to s****. Tried hooking up a to totally different amp and it still went crazy. Any suggestions. Ive checked all wiring and all four of my batterys and all checks good. Seems to be an input problem. System was working fine till I took out blown sub and now everything has gone to s****. Removed everything except headunit cause dont want to waste my amps. Help!!!

Archived