ok so i havent been updating but i got my sub about 2 weeks ago and it sounds amazing, it gets crazy below 27 htz witch is exalty what i wanted

getting metered tomorrow and going to a comp on saterday in matton illinois for the fun of it.

now its time to save some money for my mechman 270amp alt and the sq2200.1 haha

so ya i not hittin as loud as i thought, i got a 139.9 at 37 htz. i hope once i get my electrical upgraded and get my better amp that number will go up by alot. but im still happy with the way its sounds, i still got second in the comp cause there was only 2 people in modified 1 lol

Meter is a buzzkill.

Willing to bet you're getting a lot of loss from the roof and side panels. Brace at least the roof, fill in expanding foam in the side panels where you can. My roof moves a ton, looking to take care of it in the next couple weeks here.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

• 3 weeks later...

sorry havent been updating alot but i went and cut my port down so now im tuned around 33htz (was at 27) and it made a huge difference, at least to the ear. but now my truck flex is even more crazy, so i plan to throw in a stripper pole. i can try and get a video up. any tips on rear window deadening?

Archived