hammiethebasshead Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 So I was looking at my FI Q 15 tonight looking at the voice coil to see if it was damaged when it got a little warm and the markings I saw were Q 15 D1 BP I was wondering if anyone knew what the BP meant I know what everything else means except that once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
CleanSierra Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 Did you get the high Qts feature? If so, maybe Bandpass Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
hammiethebasshead Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Posted May 27, 2014 I don't know what features it has I bought it second hand about 6 or 7 months ago once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
CleanSierra Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 Someone else will know more than I. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
hammiethebasshead Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Posted May 27, 2014 thanks for your help man once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Bumpindemlowzz Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 Theres a video in the 5th post of this topic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/168978-fi-audio-options/ 3:39 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
Bumpindemlowzz Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 opps double post 2010 Silverado 18" DC XL 18 DC 2k XS Power Batts
CleanSierra Posted May 27, 2014 Report Posted May 27, 2014 I forgot about the BP plug option. Good video, I love those. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
hammiethebasshead Posted May 27, 2014 Author Report Posted May 27, 2014 so I looked on my woofer and that is what it is it looks like cause the pole vent is plugged but it is some kind of hard plastic not an aluminum one. once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.