nu_image Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 I am looking to build a box for 4 15s in the rear of S10 Blazer. I have 4 planet audio anarchy 15's that are 600 watts rms. Is it gonna be best to do a sealed box or best to do a ported box. Demensions i have 37w x 16h x 33d. I can go taller if need be but width and depth gotta stay the same. And subs require 1.8 sealed cubic feet, and 2.0 ported. Any suggestions?
timc31610 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 Def ported, you will need a bit more height to make it work. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
timc31610 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 If you go 2 inches higher and do subs up port back you could get about 8 cubes after displacement with a 3.5 x 35.5 port at 24 inches long for about a 34hz tune. My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Aj11 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 8 cubes for 4 15s? that seems super small! I've seen a single 18 in 8 cubes. i know that's what they call for but damn that seems tiny! most boxes i see for 2 15s are 7cubes jvc deck stinger 1800 front hc 2000 kinetic rear 2 runs of 1/0g big 3/4 ct 60.4 2 ct 1400.1 ct EXO 15 d1 lots of deadner type r comps front stage 6 kicker tweets rear stage lots of great stuff coming soon ho alt more bats ct comps for front stage more deadner sweet amp rack lots of L.E.D lights new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)
timc31610 Posted May 28, 2014 Report Posted May 28, 2014 8 cubes for 4 15s? that seems super small! I've seen a single 18 in 8 cubes. i know that's what they call for but damn that seems tiny! most boxes i see for 2 15s are 7cubes I would agree AJ but I looked at those subs and not much excursion or power handling, I would hate to recommend something bigger and have them fall apart...lol My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.