2011 F150 Update: Blown sub, wall planning back in progress

hey buddy, good to see the build over here. I haven't been on F150forum in a while.

Hey man, thanks for chiming in! I noticed your build thread over there has been quiet for the last little while. It took a little longer than I would have liked to get everything in and ready to go (and I still don't have everything I need o_O ) so that's what took me so long to get this one started. But hopefully it'll all be nearly wrapped up by Tuesday ish! Other than the iStreamer, which I ordered just now. lol.

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

yeah man, I know you haven't seen these in a while hoping to finish them tomorrow.

14412679193_1868b822e5_b.jpg

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

yeah man, I know you haven't seen these in a while hoping to finish them tomorrow.

Damn man! Those are looking really good now! What are you planning to do with the piece that's missing right now? I think the next go around on my doors I'm going to try to do myself. Find some junkyard panels and hack the hell out of them. At least if they turn out like crap, I've still got these ones right now that are awesome. lol

Check out my build!

4 sets CT Sounds Meso components in custom fiberglass doors, 4 D'amore Engineering AF-15's on a DC Audio 3.5K

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/187649-2011-f150-fiberglass-doors-half-wall-16000-w/

Damn man! Those are looking really good now! What are you planning to do with the piece that's missing right now? I think the next go around on my doors I'm going to try to do myself. Find some junkyard panels and hack the hell out of them. At least if they turn out like crap, I've still got these ones right now that are awesome. lol

That's what I have left to paint, after that I just gotta pull out the interior etc. Going to black/silver and red interior. Black carpet, black headliner etc.

My Build Thread 2005 F150 : 2005 F150 Center Console Build

Center Console - 3.2 cubes @ 35hz

4 RE Audio SRX10s - Pure Audio 3000.1

8 6.5 Soundstream SME.658 - Soundstream TN4.900D

4 NX-5 Super Tweeters

That's what I have left to paint, after that I just gotta pull out the interior etc. Going to black/silver and red interior. Black carpet, black headliner etc.

Sweet! That'll look awesome. Sounds kind of like what mine will look like for the time being. I eventually want to get rid of my silver dash trim and paint it all black, with a Red Candy centre console :D

Check out my build!

• 2 weeks later...

My fiberglass guy is doing a test fit of the door panels today, while I'm away for work! So I should hopefully have some pics of them on later tonight :)

Check out my build!

You had me til half wall

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Hahah. Fair enough. I just couldn't commit to a full wall. Probably going to do a blow through when I rebuild though, so I'm kind of glad I ended up deciding against a wall.

Also, the pic came way earlier than I anticipated!! It's kinda blurry, so I asked if I could get another one that was taken with a camera rather than a potato. But it might have to wait until I get back home from work. Here it is all hung up :) Also, ignore that wire on my floor. It's for my lights, I just haven't got around to tying it up.

5BA776B7-5705-4D0A-BB2D-811576DD20D0_zps

Check out my build!

Looking good so far man. I like the doors.

How did you wrap them so well. I had trouble with wrinkles.

2007 Ford Focus SES Hatchback

Pioneer HU

4 Digital Designs 9515i's in a B pillar.

2 Soundstream XXX 15K's (running at 16 volts)

Soundstream Mids/Highs in custom door panels (getting rebuilt soon)

Soundstream TA2.160 and TA2.400

Sky High and KNU wiring

3 Banks of Maxwell caps 

Winston Lithium (not a fan)

Bump4Life 250 Amp Alt. aka USAlternators

Soundstream Focus and Avenger Build Log

Instagram @p4linnovation

YouTube: Team Blowin Loud 

Looking good so far man. I like the doors.

How did you wrap them so well. I had trouble with wrinkles.

I didn't wrap them. I paid to have it done, as I don't have the necessary skills. But my fiberglass guy is pretty damn good at what he does. So I'm not sure what he did to get them like that.

Check out my build!

Archived