custom fuse block

Hi guys so I want to make some custom fuse blocks I already bought 1/2 aluminum plates does anyone have any ideas pics of people that have done custom fuse blocks and tool makers are some crazy blocks but to expensive help

I think maybe your thinking bus bars or some sort of distribution block? You cannot make a actual fuse block out of 1/2" aluminum

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

HOOD. NSB GROUP48 TRUNK SMS AGM400

DUAL RUNS X SCORP 1/0 OFC

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

I think maybe your thinking bus bars or some sort of distribution block? You cannot make a actual fuse block out of 1/2" aluminum

y is that one plate is for all positive runs from the battery and the other plate I was thinking of cutting in sections just enough room for the fuse to screw on and another screw for the 0 gauge

Im sorry im having trouble understanding. I guess its possible to make a custom fuse block but your going to have to find a way to insulate the bottom of your aluminum plate or bus. then drill holes and get hardware for mounting your lugs or however you plan to terminate your 1/0

"Toyota Camry rebuild page 21 (link)http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/183768-94-crossfire-camry-18s-walled-singer-alt-has-arrived-rebuild-starts-pg-10/page-21

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Great idea considering almost all the fuse blocks sold are made with cheap brittle plastic and cheap metal. I have never made one myself but I would imagine insulating the aluminum would be the biggest part to engineer.

PIONEER DEH-P8400BH

2 CROSSFIRE C5 1700D

2 CROSSFIRE C7 18

275A SINGER ALT.

DYNAMAT XTREME

SOUNDSTREAM TA4.280

PIONEER COMPONENTS

Great idea considering almost all the fuse blocks sold are made with cheap brittle plastic and cheap metal. I have never made one myself but I would imagine insulating the aluminum would be the biggest part to engineer.

Ya I don't think I'm explaining my self right but I got it but thanks lol

Well here is something I did with my buss bars for my rear batteries...just cut op some standard fuse holders and drilled and tapped into aluminium

can get these style from sky high car audio pretty cheap

2014-04-25_18-32-21_680_zps2cb930cb.jpg

2014-04-25_18-31-24_210_zpsadaff7c5.jpg

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Well here is something I did with my buss bars for my rear batteries...just cut op some standard fuse holders and drilled and tapped into aluminiumcan get these style from sky high car audio pretty cheap2014-04-25_18-32-21_680_zps2cb930cb.jpg2014-04-25_18-31-24_210_zpsadaff7c5.jpg

nice work brother now that's what I'm talking about

It's probably the cheapest do it yourself solution maybe not idk but its nice because its fused as close as it gets to the battery and hope that helps

Funny how the people who have a louder system than you will usually give you a compliment about your setup because they know how much blood, sweat, time, and money you put into it. The people who criticize or try and one up you....have a p.o.s to no system at all and will tell you all about this "other" guys system! Saddley I'm sure if I meet this "other" guy...he will probably tell me he thinks your just as annoying as I think you are!

I'm not compensating, just proud of fabricating!

My build log: 10k center console with 4 DC Audio XL 10's powered by 2 DC Audio 5.0k amps 5 xs batteries and dual DC Power 300xps alts

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169404-goodvibez-04-dmax-10k-center-console-w4-xl-10s-custom-5ksit-plays/page-19

Archived