Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Box redo


Ektro

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so the box is too big at this point that was made for my XL 15s and might not sound good even if we tried to add blocks to reduce the cubes so I am going to see if he wants to redo it.

Is there a direction in which the port is best for an suv? I like the side port designs with subs on top still but idk if that would be good design or not.

Posted

Subs up / port back will work well most of the times, if you have a sketch of the present box one can see what possible issues are there besides the size.

Posted

10363577_1420256354918751_15357031217880

This was the design I got, then the builder tried to tweak it. Basically ended up with a box for 2 18s, not 2 15s. Was 10 cubes instead of 6 or 7 after displacement.

I just need a new design at this point because my builder can't build a new box for 2 weeks and I want a box by Monday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2647 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...