Miguels Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 you have way more room my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 you can do 42x42x22 subs up port back my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
CleanSierra Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 Even with the 53 inch possible depth and possible 30 inch height? I'm sorry, I didn't ruin any actual numbers. I we going off of the other guy's statement of 9.5 cubes. Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.
Miguels Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 Even with the 53 inch possible depth and possible 30 inch height? I'm sorry, I didn't ruin any actual numbers. I we going off of the other guy's statement of 9.5 cubes. with the measurements he gave thats what it ended up with my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
IceBroBass Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 So if i went 42x42x22 what would that come out to and how big should the port be if we tune it to say 32-34hz
Miguels Posted June 2, 2014 Report Posted June 2, 2014 my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
IceBroBass Posted June 2, 2014 Author Report Posted June 2, 2014 Hell Yeah that's more like it! Thank you so much! Should it be just double baffled or should i do 2x 3/4 all around?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.