Sonic Electronix

03 g35, bass drops, cars shutters?

Ok fuck it, singer it is then, do I have to send him my alt for this or? Quoted at $449 so its def within my price range.

Looking at that and an xs d1200 to handle this saz1500d and my rockford 550x

should be able to get half or close to it back from selling my old rockford 1000bd

no you shouldn't. and mine is a direct oem fit from him. don't think your settling man. he really is great! allot of people here run them. I've only heard like 2 issues with his alts. but not mechanical or them failing. just placement and stuff like that. but in both cases the person Mike went out of his way to make things right. you'll be happy man.

plus two little issues out of the hundreds of people that run them here... not exactly a big deal.

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Check out excessive amperage. IMO he has the best rep and customer service, I have a 300 in my truck and I love it, never have any problems

04 dodge dakota ext cab 4x4

excessive amperage 300 amp alt with MONSTER stud =)sundown z v3 15 in a 4th order on aq2200sundown 100.4 2 way active...2 Prv audio 6mb200 & 2 re XXX tweetersdeka intimidatorkenwood x396big 3 1/0 knu wire back to deka intimidator

Archived