Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Front Fire or not to?


stevh0

Recommended Posts

Posted

Im currently running a single DD1508 in the wife's My07 WRX STI. It sounds great and clean, exactly what I wanted for the car.

I however, have another 1508 lying here and Im thinking about throwing it in there too.

Question is, Should I front fire the 2 1508's? That way they can "load" off the back seats and I can just drop down the arm rest if I want some added pressure.

Any ideas are welcomed.

 

 

Posted

If you like what you are getting right now just do the same for two subs, it will get a little louder sounding about the same. If your other driver has no break in I would recommend swapping it and playing a while with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3394 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...