My Bronc has a problem...

Well damn, I'm starting to run out of ideas here man, LoL. If nothing we have suggested actually helped any...I dunno what else to tell you except hope like hell you can make it to the shop whenever you go back to school. Good luck on getting it straightened out, but if you get at least the idle going better...you could still do the neutral thing on your way to school, LoL. Good luck man...lemme know how it goes and what you get figured out with that thing.

Syko...any word on the Bronc?  It seems like the guys on here really know there stuff and are leading you in the right direction.  Thanks everyone for the great troubleshooting advice  :D

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I haven't had chance to take care of this, I been up n down all week and it's freezing balls and windy, even forgot to take it to teh shop :o, it might be the same, most likely it is.....

About teh fuel, don't know why but for some reason I think I needa check the pump/filter/lines, fuel it has now has been there for a good 2 months?

I might take a look at it today since I'm not doing anything today :D, if I can't get it going, I'll take it on Tuesday to teh shop for sure since it's open lab :D

Thanks peoples, I'll keep ya updated as soon as I get done with the fuel system

Well, it be Monday night, tomorrow Tuesday.....

I will travel 25 miles to school and hopefully, not do vehicular manslaughter by marauding into the people/cars.....

Off to bed I go, cuz tomorrow is going to be teh IntEresTiNgZzzzZz

Will give ya peoplezzzz and update when/if I get home

Sooooooooooooooooooooo, we figured out what it was..........

Had a bad fuel filter, lines, pump etc........

It was packed with dirt, sand, and hair, yes hair, same reaction as me, wtf?? lol

Got new fuel lines, filter, pump, cleaned out the gas tank, new injectors, and all that fun great money spending.........

What's crazy is, that it only cost me $50 (full tank of gas) :-[, community college funds FTMFW, school paid for it cuz teh teacher told them it was part of class work :^

/thread lol

Case dismissed, thanks for all teh help my peoples SMD Clicka(click for you white people lol) FTW ;)