My Bronc has a problem...

Meh, I'm in college..... :^

Teh "teacher" is really a master tech. with 40 years of experience under his belt lol :-[

We can take the cars over to the schools shop and we look at em and fix em, but I don't think this Bronc can go the full 25 miles to school  :'(

Ask him if he could help you out in his off time. Explain the situation to him and he'd most likely do it for you, especially since you're one of his students...unless he's an asshole. If he tried to charge you, which would be pretty messed up for him to do to a student, I'd just ask a 3rd or 4th year student or shop helper what they thought.

He doesn't charge anything, that's what good lol, he makes us figure out what's wrong, every car they bring to the shop, he makes us work on it and makes a list of what the symptoms of the car are, and he just helps us out figure out the problem.

One time some person brought in a car that wouldn't turn on, they thought it was the starter, we put it on the lift, jumped the starter, it worked good, turns out it was the alarm that was grounded to the wrong spot and was interfering with the starter in some way, teacher's a nut at this lol

Thing is though, I doubt the truck would make it the whole 25 miles, cuz I'm in teh street here, and I stop and the damn thing just accelerates and launches itself while I have my foot on the brake.

I'll try and figure out someway to make it get over there lol

But then again, there's a shitload of traffic in the morning when I'm on my way to school so...Could get in an accident

Whenever you come up to a stop, gently try to put it in neutral right before you apply brake pressure. Be sure not to already be hitting the brakes when you put it in neutral....you won't like it, LoL. Then right as you leave put it back in drive and get your ass to school safely, LoL.

I used to do that in my tank cause the brakes are hydraulic and are very very touchy. So instead of overpowering them and having everyone inside get tossed forward when I hit the brakes, I'd put it in neutral and ease onto the brakes. Just be sure to hold the brakes as hard as you can before you put it back in drive, otherwise you'll get a good jump.

Thing is torquey as feck, I tried doing powerlocks but it just locks up the front tires and the rear tires are just pushing the truck forward lol

It scares me sometimes....

Also, the overdrive is kinda fuxored up, it kicks on and off every now and then  :-[

But come Tuesday I'll see if I can get it the whole 25 miles

If you do the neutral thing when stopped you won't have the pushing forward problem. Just an engine surge, and by the way you describe that motor you got, it would just sound like a big ass cam!!! Just remember to put it in neutral BEFORE you hit the brakes, LoL.