Arliss Walker Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 Ok so I'm running 2 spl gla4-1800 4channel maps. I have four 6"mmats pro audio with two selenium super tweets in the front. In the back I have four 8" mmats pro audio with four selenium super tweets. Everyone is 8 ohms and 150 rms. How should I wire everything. Also I'm am going to install an clarion eqs746 equalizer. I'm looking for loud clean sound.
SIDE SHOW Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 to start with, why 6 tweeters? (4 in the back 2 in the front?) i'd recommend 1x tweeter and 2x 6 inch mids in each door at the front and the four 8's in the back
Arliss Walker Posted June 6, 2014 Author Report Posted June 6, 2014 The car is a 2007 monte carlo. 1 in each door. 1 in each side panel in the back seat. 2 in the rear window
SIDE SHOW Posted June 6, 2014 Report Posted June 6, 2014 I would only run 1 set of tweeters in the front (personally) 2 sets of 6" mids in the front and 2 sets of the 8"mids in the rear. (hope that makes more sense)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.