Pioneer 80prs

Skar 1500.1 X 2 Strapped

Skar 85.4 X 2

Sundown SA-12 X 4

Fosgate t1675-S X 2

Mechman 240 amp alt

2 G34 batteries

Lots of 1/0 wire

Note 3.. I see ya man I didnt realize it was pertaining to your situation I though you were being hypothetical..

I will try a relay, but i dont see how it will help since the lights are not causing the issue, the amps are.

A relay harness well pull power directly from the battery then to the headlights with much bigger gauge wiring.

Its like a "big 3" for your headlights.

2010 Focus coupe- 8 12" wall. 157.5@46hz

2016 Focus ST - SQ build.

I will try a relay, but i dont see how it will help since the lights are not causing the issue, the amps are.

A relay harness well pull power directly from the battery then to the headlights with much bigger gauge wiring.

Its like a "big 3" for your headlights.

I understand that, but the voltage drop will still occur and i think i will still see dimming. Like i said, i have an extra relay, i will try. But i have my reservations. If it work i will come back here and admit i was wrong.

If you are pulling down that much, you might want to consider checking your batteries to see if one of them is trying to die.

You may see good voltage, but one may be bandading the other ... In return, draw more current.

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I only drop a volt a worst. But that is really noticeable at night. I just don't want any dimming at all. Barteries are good as far as I can tell. Both rest at 12.9

Archived