Danielb209 Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 Hi guys, I'm new to box building. This would be my first box. I have all the supplies. I've just been having trouble getting the perfect specs for my box. I have a 94 Honda accord. 2 fosgate p3 12's wired at 2 ohms running on a hifonics brx1600. If someone has the perfect box design please share. I recently got into the bassworld. So I'm still new to this all. Please let me know if you guys need more info
Danielb209 Posted June 8, 2014 Author Report Posted June 8, 2014 I'd like my box tuned to 32-33hz please let me know if that's ok
Danielb209 Posted June 8, 2014 Author Report Posted June 8, 2014 http://i.imgur.com/5Z9Ej.jpg got this from another thread pretty much the same specs
alaskanzx5 Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 Measure your max dimensions then post the up in this thread. Also build a cardboard version of the box your go g t build to make sure it fits through the trunk opening. personally I would want the box to fall with in these specs 2-2.5cuft per sub net min of 2 4" round ports or equivalent port area with the use of round ports but no more then 2 6" round ports 50-65" of port area for slot ports should be right around RF recommended port area. double baffle with some cross bracing to help prevent box flex. tuning is by preference of the individual. I used to tune high 30s low 40s for the meter but now I'm going for a lower tuning for my personal preference. I'll end up tuning in the 32-34hz area. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Danielb209 Posted June 11, 2014 Author Report Posted June 11, 2014 The picture I posted is of the dimensions, i have pretty much the same car.I'm looking to go 32hz. If anyone one can help me with the box design.
Danielb209 Posted June 11, 2014 Author Report Posted June 11, 2014 Those specs are pretty much what I want, just need the box design
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.