dmiller Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 I'm trying to wall my 1999 chevy silverado. This will be a low budget build. I have 4 kicker 15cvr run at 1ohm the app is a earthquake phd3. 2 runs of 0/2 power wire and running 3 batteries I can do about 23 deep Max 55 long and 100 high. I need help with cut sheet and port size and pplacement. Don't have access to a computer so doing this off a phone. And Thanx for the help in advance
alaskanzx5 Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 Imo build a wall then later upgrade electrical, then amps, then subs. start the wall off with a good solid shell. Most people use 2x4 for that. Then do 2-3 layers of mdf (birch to keep weight down) then measure the inside of the box so that you know exactly how much airspace you have to work with before port, baffle and subs. imo triple baffle so subtract 2.25" from max depth inside the box to account for baffle displacement. from there all you need to do is figure out port area, length, displacement and sub displacement. t1500bdcp 2 t2d4 15" 1 t600.4 1 t400.2 1 set p1 tweets singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.