Seth Touchet Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 I already have a box drawn up and everything but i want a external port... How can i turn my port that i already drew out into a external port
timc31610 Posted June 8, 2014 Report Posted June 8, 2014 I'm not sure what your question is. What are the dimensions of your port? Also what is the net volume of your enclosure? My Build Log 94 Civic http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188644-94-civic-4-door-build-loq-suggestions-wanted-will-be-super-slow-mo/ Faceebook reluctantly
Seth Touchet Posted June 9, 2014 Author Report Posted June 9, 2014 Vb = 7 ft^3 My port measurements are Top to bottom: 11 3/4 x 16 1/2 Extension: 3 3/4 x 16 1/2
Cj Kumz Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 Just enter your dimensions into torres. Then enter your total length and external length. It will tell you the tuning. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.