luism1983 Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 I currently building a box I am a little confuse with the port size and tunning Will this work ? audio fanatic
luism1983 Posted June 9, 2014 Author Report Posted June 9, 2014 Is just 2 6" ports , the top are the subs holes audio fanatic
luism1983 Posted June 9, 2014 Author Report Posted June 9, 2014 This is what I got so far audio fanatic
Cj Kumz Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 According to the specs you have given your gross volume is 2.11 cubes, thats if the measurements you have given are external. Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
luism1983 Posted June 9, 2014 Author Report Posted June 9, 2014 Is that before sub and port displacement? audio fanatic
Krakin Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 I got 2.25 cubes with no displacements. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
luism1983 Posted June 9, 2014 Author Report Posted June 9, 2014 I used the 12volt.com calculator audio fanatic
REH Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 How are you guys getting these low gross volumes? I'm seeing 3.55 before displacements? 16.5x12x40.5?
Krakin Posted June 9, 2014 Report Posted June 9, 2014 Double layered everything. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.