sgatzemeyer81 Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 I have a Chevy Tahoe, would like to do a ported box with 4-15's firing up with a cover on top that covers my entire back storage area, covered so I can still use the storage area though. I have drawn up a few designs, could someone tell me if they think it would work or not
Krakin Posted June 14, 2014 Report Posted June 14, 2014 Please post the pictures. To do that you need to upload them to somewhere like photobuck or facebook then right-click copy the img URL then click the image button on here and paste the URL. Krakin's Home Dipole Project http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/186153-krakins-dipole-project-new-reciever-in-rockford-science/#entry2772370 Krakin, are you some sort of mad scientist? I would have replied earlier, but I was measuring the output of my amp with a yardstick . . . What you hear is not the air pressure variation in itself but what has drawn your attention in the two streams of superimposed air pressure variations at your eardrums An acoustic event has dimensions of Time, Tone, Loudness and Space Everyone learns to render the 3-dimensional localization of sound based on the individual shape of their ears, thus no formula can achieve a definite effect for every listener.
sgatzemeyer81 Posted June 14, 2014 Author Report Posted June 14, 2014 ok, i think i did it right, there should be 2 pics of designs, both for dual 12's
sgatzemeyer81 Posted June 14, 2014 Author Report Posted June 14, 2014 Sorry for the crappy drawing, not good at the computer programs...lol but the general idea is there
sgatzemeyer81 Posted June 14, 2014 Author Report Posted June 14, 2014 one is for single chamber, other is for dual chambers
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.