Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Audiopipe TXX-BD3-12 enclosure?


Spence360

Recommended Posts

Posted

I need to know if one bd3-12 would be good in a 4th order bandpass. It's going in a 93 Acura Vigor, space I'm working with is.30" × 15" × 16". In between my back seats where the armrest folds in there's a cut out 7 1/2×13 1/2 for port any help would be appreciated. I'm running it on an Audiopipe APMI 1500 at 2 ohms and also what LPF and Subsonic should be at

  • 10 months later...
Posted

It's 2.1 net per side but you know, often times you simply don't have enough space in your car to do it 2.5-3 net. This doesn't necessarily mean it's going to perform badly if it's a little smaller.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6509 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...