Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I always say :morepower1: when I :wackit3: like I'm :jon:while pretending a crowd is chanting :doit: and :popcorn:. Then as I'm going as fast as :sonic:driving :nightrider: I :yahoo::fatchicks: and :WELCOME: the sight of :boobies: that I :google: . In the end I feel like a :loser: and ask myself :wtf: and then :takepix: to put on :google:.

New build coming........

YouTube:http://www.youtube.c...6?feature=guide


Old Build Log: http://www.stevemead...d-on-the-cheap/

Old Screen name: Redrebel66

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7435 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...