Second Skin Audio

4 Alpine Type-R 12"

alpine

Anyone help me i need help to figure out the deminsions for my enclousure.I have 4-12" Alpine Type-R subs and i need help with the deminsions for it.i dont no if i need a ported or sealed.I like rap so i am looking for a low bass but also will hit really hard. the deminsions of my Tahoe is LxWxH 50"/50"/36" please help me with this plaese!Thanks

BANNED LIKE A MOTHAFUCKA

britney-spears-bald-400a030207.jpg

IM BANNED BECAUSE IM A FUCKIN FUCKTARD

50x50x36?? building a wall?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

tahoe's are 49 1/8 wide not 50

and i do enclosure design for 35.00

includes full cut list and response graph printout.

proven enclosures.

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Okay, 50"x 49 1/8" x 36 tall? Damn

still sounds like a wall to me. I have a 85' s-10, and I only have about 36x36 if I wanted to wall off (internal- I only have about 37" tall max- but its a s-10)  But I mean, any box 36" tall, will not even fit in most suvs, legally anyways

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived