Jump to content

Windows Media Player


Recommended Posts

Posted

I just started having this problem today. Whnever I try to play a song in my windows media player it doesnt play and makes this weird noise. What do I do to fix it? Tried updating it and didnt work. If you need a video to I can record it and post it on here so you getwhat I;m saying.

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

Do you have a external sound card or headphone amp cuz mine will start doing this every now and then when using objects plugged into the usb, Can fix it by reconnecting it.

Posted

I have nothing plugged in at all. Just have my speakers which is just a 2.1. I can watch videos fine on youtube and the sound plays. Just my songs wont play

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

I also just started having another problem. The still thumbnail imiages on youtube wont load. I can play the video find but cant see the thumbnail

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

hmm does the timer still move or does it literally do nothing at all, What about video's?

Posted

Dbl post.

Posted

Do the comments still work?

Posted

If your talking about the Media player yes the timer still moves. And as far as the youtube vidoes only the still image thumbnail doesnt load. I can play the youtube video fine. I can make a video if you want?

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Posted

For the youtube problem try clearing your cache, happened to my old computer and that fixed it for a while. For the media player, is the mute turned on? sometimes it likes to reset itself.

Posted

The volume is fine nothing is muted. Ill make a vidoe right now and post it give em a minute

Car: 2012 Acura TL Elite

Head Unit: JL Audio Fix86

Front Stage : Alpine SPX-17PRO

Rear Stage : Alpine SPR-60C

Component Amp : JL Audio HD 600/4

Sub : 1 12" JL Audio W7

Sub Amp : JL Audio HD 1200

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6470 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...