Jessica Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 Thanks man! And I won't lie...those tiny triangles are a bitch! I must have cut 20 of them and it off 20 NONE were correct lol I tried putting all the math into it and it was just to much. So I figured out a easy way to do it. Take your piece of wood and cut a 45 degree angle. Then. Put your blade back to 90 degrees and cut the 45 off! It's really not hard. If you don't understand what I just said I can go get a piece of wood and take a couple pics for you. that makes perfect sense and it is so simple its beautiful. thanks! Rest in peace, walled 87 accord build log 03' Corolla build with AA Mayhem inside. My super random youtube channel and terrible camera work. Wiring comparison by CaptainzPlanetz Wire and fuse guide by Guest SyKo13
brent379 Posted June 22, 2014 Author Report Posted June 22, 2014 Not a problem man! Lol I couldn't believe it took me so long to figure that out.
brent379 Posted June 22, 2014 Author Report Posted June 22, 2014 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xhscTToAKQ&feature=youtu.be here is a little video for you guys. don't talk to much shit it is my first video ever lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.