gram35 Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 This is my first build I will be running 3 Rockford p3d4 15s with 2 Rockford r1200 amps or possibly 1 t1500 bdcp Rockford 4 channel and mids. Going into trunk of 97 accord sedan any suggestions for box much appreciated or even possibly changes to setup.
Joe X Posted June 22, 2014 Report Posted June 22, 2014 Welcome, that's next to impossible to do unless you do it in a wall.
gram35 Posted June 22, 2014 Author Report Posted June 22, 2014 No way I could have custom fiberglass work done or turn the trunk into the box
gram35 Posted June 23, 2014 Author Report Posted June 23, 2014 And if I do go with a wall should I just do 4 subs then with 2 of the t1500s
Joe X Posted June 23, 2014 Report Posted June 23, 2014 You would need 12 cubes net or so for 4 of them, you will need to work yourself to death and potentially trash your car to complete that project but if if you have the space and the drive it could be done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.