Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Rockford p1d2 12's box help?


mjsecw1

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking for a little help, and after snooping around for awhile I figured I should just join and ask the experts around here. I just got 2 p1 12's and can't make up my mind on where to go with my box. I'm thinking of ported but don't really know what to tune to. I listen to every type of music, anything from metal to rap and edm, and would like some input on what an overall good tuning should be. I would like for it to get somewhat low when I want to push it, but still play rock and metal with a kick.

I will be building the box,and I really like the look of subs up port back, so any help with a design would be awesome.

Subs are Rockford Fosgate p112d2(250w rms)

Amp is a Kenwood 7202(230wx2 @2ohms)

All going in an 04 trailblazer.

Posted

So here is a suggestion, power: to subs rated, amp subsonic filter to 28Hz, port clearance 2 5/8", figure is just an assembly guide:

NOTE: If building outside you need to build a cardboard dummy box to test fit in it's way inside.

2p112.jpg

TportSUPBSB.jpg

  • 4 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3192 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...