Kicker Wire Kit ?

does anyone know if kicker includes firewall grommet with their 0 gauge amp wiring kits? it doesn't say so in the kit description.

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

does anyone know if kicker includes firewall grommet with their 0 gauge amp wiring kits? it doesn't say so in the kit description.

pm kbreudi i know he has 2 of these kits

----reference's----

meade916

yea they have a little rubber grommet with the pkd1 kit

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

i've bought 2 of these sets in the past year. not sure if they include a grommet. it does include a black protective sleve on the + wire up to about 2-3 feet in the engine bay.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thanks guys

1. alpine iva-w505+blackbird pmd-b200; kicker kq30; audiocontrol epicenter, matrix, 6xs; waves maxxbass 103; x2 clarion apx4240; mtx ta92001; x2 pioneer ts-d720c; x8 perfomance teknique icbm 729; x4 Pyle Pro PDBT45 Titanium tweeters

2 kicker 06s15L74; 4 kinetik hc 1400; kicker 1/0 power,ground,& big 3; 200amp EA alt!!!!!

<h1 class="ProductTitle" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; font-family: Verdana, Arial; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); font-size: 14px; font-weight: bold; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; ">

</h1>

Archived