jarredondo1999 Posted June 25, 2014 Report Posted June 25, 2014 Does anyone know of someone in the Houston Area that does recones? I have the recone kit, just need someone to do the labor. The sub is a 15" Soundqubed. Thanks,
Dbattise Posted June 26, 2014 Report Posted June 26, 2014 It's pretty easy to do. Just reconed a sa 8 a couple of day ago. I'm actually in the spring area
jarredondo1999 Posted June 26, 2014 Author Report Posted June 26, 2014 What would you charge to recone a 15" soundqubed?
77-AUDIO Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 hit me up. in the humble area PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
evermaxx Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 I'm in SW Houston. Y'all going to the HoS show Sunday? Team Subsonic Lows Get your garbage EMF products of my amp bitch Man....it makes a nice work bench
77-AUDIO Posted June 27, 2014 Report Posted June 27, 2014 Not at the moment, I'm without a system for a bit. plus I have to do some side work for a friend. he need a shower in his work an play trailer. Cant pass up the pay, getting come cash and a working Autotek 7300 (silver with blue stripe) its an old amp from the late 80's early 90's PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.