The Hulk--need Your Opinion!

If you wanted you could get that PA5500 and throw it in there now without the d3100. yeah you'll dim. just don't go around playing it all day everyday and you'll be ok. just next thing you buy get the d3100

well i dont slap hard and long, i usually do it short, sometimes ill do it long, but thats a 2500 rpm goin down the road....so i shouldnt have a problem them....just worried about messin the new amp up....i think thats what ill do tho, get the amp now, then the 3100 ASAP

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

If your serious about getting the best sound possiblebass race/competing then upgrade the ALT.

If not, take it easy and just watch how long/hard you play it for.

2000 Ford Explorer XLT

-20" RVM "Buck" Wheels

-2.5% Tint

-CompuStar Vizion Alarm

-(4) Infinity Kappa 680.7cs 5x7"

-1 XStatic BatCap Model 300

-2 18" DC LVL 4's

-Amps are undecided

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpg

If your serious about getting the best sound possiblebass race/competing then upgrade the ALT.

If not, take it easy and just watch how long/hard you play it for.

i may upgrade later, im serious about it yes...but i also plan on using this for just now....l8r id like to get a PURE comp vehicle...so id like to keep the stock alt for as long as i can

thanks...:)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

Archived