boostdoctor Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 I'm thinking about purchasing some of these subs, but I need to know there enclosure requirements. I will be ported, tuned to 32. I have room for 2cubes per sub. but that's about it. 87 Caprice twin-turbo 6.0 2 DC 15 xl's Sundown 3k 96 Volvo 850r 3 15's on 9k - no wall 154.3db legal www.youtube.com/boostdoctor www.facebook.com/boostdoctor
truthsayer Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 That's reall not enough room for two 12's. Might be able to do one 15 on 4 cu. truthsayer
bighossf150 Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 I ran mine in 2.4 at 33hz with 15-16 sq in of port per cube and they got stupid loud on the lows Used to have a loud truck 2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq 2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s
boostdoctor Posted June 29, 2014 Author Report Posted June 29, 2014 I currently have 3 MTX RFL 15's with PSI soft parts in a Volvo wagon-no wall. So far I have hit a 153.3 legal. 8900w clamped. I was thinking about going to 8 xfl's. I know I might need a little more power, but these speakers seem to be a great buy for the features that they offer. What score were you getting at 28hz? I'm at 150 now and I need that score to go up a little. 87 Caprice twin-turbo 6.0 2 DC 15 xl's Sundown 3k 96 Volvo 850r 3 15's on 9k - no wall 154.3db legal www.youtube.com/boostdoctor www.facebook.com/boostdoctor
FocusOn20s Posted June 29, 2014 Report Posted June 29, 2014 I was at 2.25cf tuned to 32hz with 15.5 sq" of port and like hoss, the lows wanged like crazy Had it on a CT Sounds 1400.1 (1800 rms rated) daily. Peaked at 34hz in my car. Rising to 1.7 ohms, clamped 1536 watts, and the XFL laughed at that
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.