hammiethebasshead Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 So ever since I bought my Q secondhand from the pawn shop the dustcap has been cracked. I finally decided I had had it with the duct tape and ordered an 8" carbon fiber cap for it from Genesis Custom Audio. Got it in yesterday and put it on today with a new FI decal. Pic of the cap On the sub with decal: once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
SMF93 Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 I love the color. Looks good. Hmm... I don't care for that bright dustcap , I would've ordered one from Fi.
Tecomah Posted June 30, 2014 Report Posted June 30, 2014 I love the color. Looks good.Hmm... I don't care for that bright dustcap , I would've ordered one from Fi. I like the way it looks. Op all that matters is if you like it 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
hammiethebasshead Posted July 1, 2014 Author Report Posted July 1, 2014 I love the color and the way it turned out. I wanted something unique not just the black carbon fiber that FI sells. once you get a speaker moving so hard that its possible to make tinsels slap, you are already kissing "SQ" goodbye. Don't get me wrong, as I smoke Marlboro Reds, but if I saw one more kid with that smug-ass look (Look at me I'm smoking indoors) on their face, I was going to shove that thing so far up someone's ass that they'd look like a hillbilly trying to understand quantitative prediction theorem. You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
diatribe Posted July 2, 2014 Report Posted July 2, 2014 Looks good... different. Makes that 15 look like a 12 in the pic.
Cj Kumz Posted July 2, 2014 Report Posted July 2, 2014 Sweet dustcap man. Looks unique Vw Polo Pioneer Deh-6050UB Sundown Saz-3500d DD Audio 9500 15'' 5.5 cubic feet box with 10 inch port @ 38hz I live to hear the Bass drop!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.