twisted1 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Sencheezy I love your setup man! How much power it's getting an what batts? 09 mustang gt
sencheezy Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Sencheezy I love your setup man! How much power it's getting an what batts? Thanks a lot man !! After giving myself a demo this evening, I actually think I'm getting use to it already !! WTF lmao. I'm anxious to get this build really going. A few things left to do that will gain me around 2.3 more DBs. Right now installed I have 2 HD8000 2ohm wired at 1.5 daily. I will have all three HD8000 wired at 2 ohms in October along with DSS Tridents. I have 3 DieHard's, 6 100ah agm's under the hood, don't know the brand lol, and 1 deka under the hood. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
twisted1 Posted July 24, 2014 Report Posted July 24, 2014 Saw in video that jp was gasping for air on them high notes haha. Any more vids of her flexin? 09 mustang gt
sencheezy Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Saw in video that jp was gasping for air on them high notes haha. Any more vids of her flexin? 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted July 24, 2014 Author Report Posted July 24, 2014 Saw in video that jp was gasping for air on them high notes haha. Any more vids of her flexin? Here is a playlist I made to save all the videos of her. There's Nine total so far. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLax0yOfsIfZlu-Atl1ri2jII7q3WF7V2q 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.