Sundown Audio

Getting a Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D Prime. Is there a better amp I can get for this price?

geekybasshead98

Pioneer DEH-X6600BT

(1) Rockford Fosgate R1200-1D

(1) Alpine 1242D 12" Type R ported 32-35hz

Working at a RF dealer now and we have a few of the prime 1200.1 amps. Birth sheets both over 1200rms. I know you won't see birth sheet numbers in real live application however it does show that the amps are capable of doing rated plus. The new RF magazine has the prime 1200 rated at a 90% efficiency.

they will can do rated plus simple as that.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

Working at a RF dealer now and we have a few of the prime 1200.1 amps. Birth sheets both over 1200rms. I know you won't see birth sheet numbers in real live application however it does show that the amps are capable of doing rated plus. The new RF magazine has the prime 1200 rated at a 90% efficiency.

they will can do rated plus simple as that.

wot? I've proven with an AMM-1 you CAN see birth sheet numbers in a real world application.

and i also put a soundstream 2500 head to head with a Rockford t2500. lets just say it was an extremely uneven battle.

If you have any questions relating to nutrition, lifting, or health in general, feel free to give me a PM and I will give you straight forward advice with no BS involved.

Yeah you did prove that you can but that doesn't mean everyone will. If everyone could get birth sheet numbers out of RF amps that would be awesome. It would mean that once I start/finish my build I'll be pushing close to 3400-3600 out of 2 t1500.1bdcp at 2 ohms. Or I could get d2 subs and get closer to 3800 watts at 1 ohm.

for a budget amp though the prime series are good.

t1500bdcp

2 t2d4 15"

1 t600.4

1 t400.2

1 set p1 tweets

singer alt, tons of wiring, smd vm-1, 80prs, back seat delete, still in the works, aiming for a 145-147 with the ability to play 25hz up to 50hz.

I've got the R500X1D and it's been great, very happy with the purchase. For what it's worth, if anything, birth sheet at 625.

I'm far from a car audio pro, but I say if that's your budget, go with it.

Afficionado wot? I've proven with an AMM-1 you CAN see birth sheet numbers in a real world application.

and i also put a soundstream 2500 head to head with a Rockford t2500. lets just say it was an extremely uneven battle.

So you compared a $300 amp (rubi.2500) with a $1500 amp (t2500) and are surprised at the results not being close. Their spec sheets would have told you that, the price should have told you that, any common sense should have told you that.

The SS rubi2500 is a great amp for what it is. And will do close in not do rated power. And the t2500 will do it's rated power (which it's rated power is far higher than the rubi) and is a great amp if you want to spend that much or need that much power.

So i have to question someone's knowledge or ability for even attempting a comparison of those for mentioned amps.

truthsayer

Archived