Sonic Electronix

Need help buying Mids/Highs

So i am thinking of going with

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/skar-audio-t-60-4-200-1ab-5-channel-open-box.html For my mids/highs amplifier.

Now my question is

If i buy 2 sets of mids/highs equaling 4 mids 4 tweeters 4 crossovers will it work on said amp?

http://store.soundsolutionsaudio.com/products/crescendo-cz-series-6-5-2-way-component-set.html <the set i would like to buy

Each Mid+high takes 1 crossover. 1 crossover= 1 amp channel. So i would be using 4 of the 5 channels for said amp above.

Also What the hell is that 5th channel for at 200watts?

And will the 4 crossovers running a mid+high each work on that amp? My knowledge would tell me yes but ive just started looking into mids and highs so i dont want to drop money and have it be messed up

Thank!

first that's a decent amp, those comps are awesome! you will really like them.

yes it would work fine. you can run a xover from each channel. run at full and set the xover correctly. the xover that Comes with the comps will do the rest of the work.

most of us usually only run front stage off a amp. and go passive.

but you may have better luck and more help posting in the mids/high section

jvc deck

stinger 1800 front

hc 2000 kinetic rear

2 runs of 1/0g

big 3/4

ct 60.4

2 ct 1400.1

ct EXO 15 d1

lots of deadner

type r comps front stage

6 kicker tweets rear stage

lots of great stuff

coming soon

ho alt

more bats

ct comps for front stage

more deadner

sweet amp rack

lots of L.E.D lights

new deck (thinking 80 prs, or flip out)

Just bought 2, i plan on running 8 sets of mids/tweeters i might see what i can do with the 5th channels but i only got the 5 channel because they were marked down lower then the 4 channel amps at the same specs

i also bought an audio matrix so i dont need to Y split my RCA's i dont know if these are used in car audio much but i didnt want to buy a new deck

Thanks for the replies, ive always just looked into subwoofers. Now that my subs drown out my music ive decided to upgrade

Archived