Droopys S10 Build Updated 9/12

Ok, heres todays work, i got my MLA module from Chris, and i must say it does exactly what its supposed to do, my voltage was sitting at 14.3-14.5 at idle, now its at 15.0-15.2 at idle, id recomend it to anyone. And i made a vid, its not the best quality because my camera sucks

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

poopy Alpine door co-ax's

Change IS Coming

Man I noticed you have that latch style sliding window in the back, dude I would HIGHLY recommend getting that thing permanently locked. My cousin's truck got broken into right through that window. The first time was bad luck but the second time is cause he was a dumbass and didn't fix it from the first time. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

droopy89

Ok, heres todays work, i got my MLA module from Chris, and i must say it does exactly what its supposed to do, my voltage was sitting at 14.3-14.5 at idle, now its at 15.0-15.2 at idle, id recomend it to anyone. And i made a vid, its not the best quality because my camera sucks

Awsome glad your in the 15+ volt club!!! :rolleyes:

Thanks for the props and the post. Keep us posted on your status for sure, looking good mane.

Chris@MLA

missinglinkaudio

r91ks0.jpg

The United States Marine Corps. When it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight - even if "it" belongs to the base commander...

Man I noticed you have that latch style sliding window in the back, dude I would HIGHLY recommend getting that thing permanently locked. My cousin's truck got broken into right through that window. The first time was bad luck but the second time is cause he was a dumbass and didn't fix it from the first time. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif

The latch is broken, and it has been, i did have a wire tie around it for a while, but it just wouldnt hold it tight, Im just kinda hoping that my newfound bass will break it , and if all else fails, ill just take the whole back window and put some lexan in it place. and another thing, if the back window actually sealed like it should, i think i would be just a lil bit louder, cause i can feel some air escaping from it if im on the outside of it

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

Change IS Coming

Another update, got the truck cleaned up just a lil bit for Rod Run this weekend, im leaving rite after work around noon or so. But, i got my Intellicharger from Mechman, got the dash back together, mostly, and some wiring cleaned up. And the sub box is securely bolted to the "false floor" so it wont slid around. I turned 19 on Wed., thanks for the B-Day wishes guys, and when i return from Rod Run, ill post up some pics of whatever i decide to take a picture of while im there

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

Change IS Coming

or he could add another 18 and block off the back window so nobody could get through :D

looks great thus far now get back to work :girl_devil:

xD0xW0RKx.gif

Who ever said nothing is impossible never tried to slam a revolving door.

or he could add another 18 and block off the back window so nobody could get through :D

actually, ive already thought about that, havent really made any plans on it tho

and thanks Gearstix, i thought it would be something else pretty to look at if i put it there

1997 S10 EC

Whats in it

106.9 Sq.ft. Hushmat

DB Elec. 250 amp alt.

HC800&HC1400

MLA Module

Alpine 9886

Knukonceptz wires

Clarion EQS746

Change IS Coming

Archived