Second Skin Audio

Help with box design

how do i upload photos without doing what im doing, i click my media and i cant use pics from my computer. i went to my account and dont see anywhere to upload images to be used later on, but maybe i overlooked it

i uploaded my crap to photobucket and linked it that way

well with those dimensions, u cant fit all 4 on the front or all 4 on the top. you can put 2 on top and 2 on front though. then you'll have room for any port u want and can put it on either the front or top if u want. what net volume and tuning r u going for, and do u want any perticular kind of port? 0,1,2,3 common walls or aeroport? also good to see u arent using re box calc.

it doesnt hurt anything to have subs on different sides of the box? cause if thats the case i could just do 2 and 2 and stick the port on top and call it a day. ive always just done the normal port so was going to stick to that. but i was going for like 36 hertz or so. its a daily driver so i dont need it to be to low. and the subs recommend a 1-1.5 net space so i was going to shoot for a little less than 6 overall.

no it doesn´t hurt, at least not that much, i´ve built tons of spl and daily boxes with subs on different directions and works awesome, my explorer was damn loud using 6 10s (3 facing left and 3 facing right with aeros facing back) , also a scion xb with 4 10s 2 facing up and 2 facing forward with port to the driver´s side, etc etc :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived