cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 I have a 46.8 too lol 2 xl 15s on a 5k at 38hz in a pita honda crv Dam... Guess my buddy is doing pretty well on the equipment he got lol. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Leo1103 Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 I have a 46.8 too lol 2 xl 15s on a 5k at 38hz in a pita honda crvDam... Guess my buddy is doing pretty well on the equipment he got lol. I should gain a decent amount once I actually start testing, but it's hot out and I'm lazy lol 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 I have a 46.8 too lol 2 xl 15s on a 5k at 38hz in a pita honda crvDam... Guess my buddy is doing pretty well on the equipment he got lol. I should gain a decent amount once I actually start testing, but it's hot out and I'm lazy lol There is more in that setup Leo. Just need to play with it a bit more. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
nadcicle Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 Thats a lot of cone area. But at 35hz that aint too bad . Yah, in a Suburban as well. Without any testing at all. After dropping to half ohm I was able to clamp right at 3800 keeping it conservative and do right at a 50. My Suburban does pretty much the same sealed and headrest
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 Thats a lot of cone area. But at 35hz that aint too bad .Yah, in a Suburban as well. Without any testing at all. After dropping to half ohm I was able to clamp right at 3800 keeping it conservative and do right at a 50. My Suburban does pretty much the same sealed and headrest Thats a good jump up in number. Same number sealed and headrest @ same freqency? My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
nadcicle Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 Thats a lot of cone area. But at 35hz that aint too bad .Yah, in a Suburban as well. Without any testing at all. After dropping to half ohm I was able to clamp right at 3800 keeping it conservative and do right at a 50. My Suburban does pretty much the same sealed and headrestThats a good jump up in number. Same number sealed and headrest @ same freqency? Nah, Frequency drop sealed. I don't see a difference between 41-44hz headrest door open. Sealed it's between 33-35hz. Adjustable tube ports as well help out. I still haven't swapped out to my burp ports yet either.
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 That not to bad I suppose... For me MECA peak frequency is usually lower 99% of the time. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
nadcicle Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 That not to bad I suppose... For me MECA peak frequency is usually lower 99% of the time. Hmm, well consider me lucky then because all of my peaks have been lower sealed vs doors open in the Suburban. I know my car likes 55hz sealed like crazy, but once you start throwing volume to it it changes drastically cause of body flex and doors actually flapping open/closed and the hatch itself flexing about an inch. I believe my Suburban to be the same way because it's a hatch version instead of barn door. BTW, i've yet to throw any deadening to this thing yet because I wanted to see it's maximum capability without it first.
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 Every car is different. Depending on equipment and build, I can get the peak frequency to match but will not be the best in both world. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.