cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 Dude's second show ever compete at. Still new to the game lol. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 video says privateTry it now. Sorry about that. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 Works now. He know his peak? No lol. Didnt have a chance to test that setup since he change it the morning of the show lol. Ended up peaking 146.8db @ 45hz. My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
nadcicle Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 Works now. He know his peak?No lol. Didnt have a chance to test that setup since he change it the morning of the show lol. Ended up peaking 146.8db @ 45hz. Weird, that's the exact score I got at Slamology. At like 36hz though. http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=14036&Method=1001
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 Works now. He know his peak?No lol. Didnt have a chance to test that setup since he change it the morning of the show lol. Ended up peaking 146.8db @ 45hz. Weird, that's the exact score I got at Slamology. At like 36hz though.http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=14036&Method=1001 Nice! What equipment are you running? My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
nadcicle Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 Works now. He know his peak?No lol. Didnt have a chance to test that setup since he change it the morning of the show lol. Ended up peaking 146.8db @ 45hz. Weird, that's the exact score I got at Slamology. At like 36hz though.http://www.termpro.com/asp/officialevent.asp?EventID=14036&Method=1001 Nice! What equipment are you running? Sadly, I was running my 4 15 Ethos at 2 ohms on my ct 4k that day cause my second ct 4k decided it didn't want to work any longer. Each of my burps was between 2k and 2600 clamped. It does much better at half ohm, but if i'd have been running my second amp I'd likely not even placed top 3 cause it would have likely put me in SS NW
cjvue Posted July 7, 2014 Author Report Posted July 7, 2014 Thats a lot of cone area. But at 35hz that aint too bad . My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O - 2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db 2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db Powered by: Sundown Audio
Leo1103 Posted July 7, 2014 Report Posted July 7, 2014 I have a 46.8 too lol 2 xl 15s on a 5k at 38hz in a pita honda crv 2002 Honda CR-VAlpine 9887My BuildRebuilding... Second Skin Damp 4 DC XL 15's 2 DC 5ks Singer 320 amp 6 cap banksSky High wire 2 VM-1's OM-1 all under window line Team DC Audio Obama has a law he's trying to pass right now, trying to ban Leo for being a threat to children everywhere.EDIT: Not in a JP kind of way. I thought I was going to die from all the jizz filling my ears.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.