Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Advice needed on a blowthrough!


Recommended Posts

Posted

So, I am about to do my first blowthrough in my buddy Kyle's truck. I am understand that there is an accordian boot that goes between the cab and the bed that makes a watertight seal, but what is the proper way to seal the enclosure to the accordian boot, or to the bed in order to keep water out of the cab, and to make sure all the sound obviously goes into the cab. I havent really ever seen anyone post pics of this process. Has anyone found a good way to do it? Any advise is appreciated!

Thanks Gents!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9689 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...