Used CT Sounds 3k -- $575 Shipped

I am selling my CT Sounds 3k for $575 shipped in the lower 48.

Mechanical 10/10 no issues with it what so ever.

Cosmetic 9/10, minor scuffing on the amp that most people wouldn't notice unless you really start looking for it. About the 1/4 of the size of a grain of rice on the control side of the heatsink. That's how it came from factory, I baby all my equipment.

I had it wired to 1 ohm on my hds300 d4 subs. Never saw below 12.9v.

Back story of the amp. I bought it from a member on here, soundstream15 (spelling). He blew his old 3k and this was the warranty amp for that. So it was BNIB to me. Coleman shipped it to him and he (Nathan) shipped it straight to me. I figured that my subs being 3" could handle 2k each, but they couldn't. I was planning to sell my 2200 but I didn't feel like upgrading subs, so I am going to part with this amp.

When I got it the warranty sticker was torn. Coleman has acknowledged the issue before and said it is common, so that isn't a big deal. One of the, I'm going to call them formers, zip tie is broken. (Picture below) It isn't the only thing securing it to the board, so it will be fine. Again that is how I received it BNIB.

It's all packaged up and ready to go. Someone was interested in it but had a change of plans.

20140708_200929_zpsnd0xhlpj.jpg

20140708_200848_zpsboebrhbr.jpg

You can see the warranty sticker torn, and the zip tie that is undone.

20140624_233705_zpse7bebbx9.jpg

zip tie undone.

20140625_092222_zpsig3estiu.jpg

This is when it was mounted in my car. Had rubber mounting feet. (smudges are now cleaned off it)

20140625_142307_zpsmijkej5s.jpg

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

SOLD------- lock 'er up mods, Thanks!

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived