Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Anyone else having or had issues with running Google as their browser or search engine?

Well I had noticed lately my pages where slower to load and when trying to view youtube videos or whatever, it would do the buffer thing for a second or two.

Anyways I decided to try going back to internet explorer, and now everything is instantaneous. No more google for me.

truthsayer

Posted

Chrome has been running shitty for me lately. Hell it crashed yesterday trying to load Audiofanaticz build log last night. Cleared everything in my browsing history (which took about 10 minutes to do LOL) and everything's running smooth now

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

The other thing I noticed, for some reason when running google my fan was always running at high speed. Now that I don't run it, my fan is back to running normal. My computer is so much faster now, it's a night and day difference. Wish I had gotten rid of google a lot sooner. But me and my computer are both happy now.

truthsayer

Posted

When I had chrome on my computer it ran half as fast as it used to, got rid of it real quick.

Posted

I wonder if chrome is whats slowing my computer down. I never had issues when I first downloaded it but I noticed slowly and slowly my computers speed was going down the crapper

1898070_635754349830843_1457278514_n_zps


Posted

Well if you search around, their are lots of articles explaining why google slows down your computer, and man where they right.

truthsayer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4797 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...