martydmb Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 url="http://s1161.photobucket.com/user/martinzidek/media/Mobile%20Uploads/20140710_101536.jpg.html"][/url]Brian aka audiofanaticz on the forum is reinforcing my spare tire floor for my 3 d3100s this afternoon so i wont be about to install till tomorrow. . Old system 2 FI audio Qs 12" and 2 saz-1500d. New system 2 12" Sundown Audio zv4 and 2 saz-3500v2 Size differnce between the 2 I really want a 4th order bandpass. But dont think ill have the room for it. The box now is 2.55cubes per sub tuned at 34.31hz with 73.75 square inches of port. i dont have the measurments off hand but im going to see what brian says. Anyone here run a zv4 bandpass? 05 dodge magnum rt DEH-80PRS Rockford fosgate T600.4 st200 tweeters Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's 2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs 2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC 3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals Mechman 320 Amp Alt Smd Voltmeter KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC
loudmini96 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 Wow what a huge difference! Those zv4 12s look beast... is 2.55 cu.ft. what sundown required per sub? I thought they needed more or is it that size cause of power? Wanna get a pair also
mrd6 Posted July 10, 2014 Report Posted July 10, 2014 Zv4s are awesome in a bandpass...4th or 6th My Build Log: http://www.stevemead...-sundown-power/ Team NorthWestSPL
martydmb Posted July 10, 2014 Author Report Posted July 10, 2014 Sundownz said 2.25 cube per sub is more ideal for 3500watts on the sundown section. This box was for the Qs. Will run them in the box to see how they are in it. But I would like to tune lower maybe.. I asked brian about the 4th order. We will see. Havent see or heard a 6th order. Going to youtube that. 05 dodge magnum rt DEH-80PRS Rockford fosgate T600.4 st200 tweeters Sundown Neo Pro 6.5 v2's 2 Saz-3500v2- Toolmaker dual 1/0 inputs 2 Sundown ZV4 12" D1 1/0 Sky High Power wire OFC 3 XS D3100- Toolmaker battery terminals Mechman 320 Amp Alt Smd Voltmeter KnuKoncept 1/0 OFC
loudmini96 Posted July 11, 2014 Report Posted July 11, 2014 Oh ok cool. Hopefully they dig pretty low tuning to 34 and sound good. I wanna get a pair but I have a DD M4a for power. Don't know if it's too much power lol
knowledge Posted July 11, 2014 Report Posted July 11, 2014 they look great man REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.