caprice classic 85 modifications needed?

hi i own a chevy caprice 1985 and i have been looking for some information about what rims can fit on it....but i dont find anything i only see them with the rims already on them..i just want to know if i have to modificate something or change ..what parts of wich car and all that stuff...i would like to put some 20s or 22...if can some body please tell me...thanks..i ask this because i cant fit a rim just like that the nuts are too separated..

first you need to find your bolt pattern, most tire shops can find this for you. then you need to find either your wheel hub size or a wheel that will fit your cars bolt patters and hub. sometimes a centering ring helps keep the wheel centered but not always needed. then you move to wheel offset and width so it clears the suspension. with something that old theres probly not alot of options

2 - everest soundlabs bt12

audiopipe d1500

pioneer gmd8601

audiopipe tsqr15

2 - optima yellowtop

pioneer deh 7300bt

• 2 weeks later...

Bolt pattern is a 5x4.75 or 5x5... 20s and 22s will fit with no mods....

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

• 3 weeks later...

Archived