So all you have to say is that you like the paint and the rims, and thats it. If you dont like the interior or the system dont keep dogging someone about it. Your not flauting your car around are you, or are you embarassed on what people would say about your car/truck? Who cares, DeepHitters mag is the only magazine that is honestly the truth. Honest installs, good looking cars and trucks, and people who put blood sweat and time into their finished product.

Its like telling a spl guy that his car/truck sucks because of looks. If he pulls up with 2 18"s and burps a 160+ and then you have a guy come up with the best looking car or truck with over $30 grand of stereo equipment into the car or truck and does everything to make it looks good and only does a 145 theirs difference.

I dont like the paint.... it looks the same earl scheib/maaco 2-tone that I see all day long..... theres nothing special about it..... honestly the rims are the best feature on that car. I havent posted my car because I wasnt asked to, and Im far from embarassed to show my Impalas...

yes beat like the guy seem to not litsen every thing i posted last time has had to and is beeing redone but i havent put new pictures up yethes talkin about cars in mags that have a million stickers on the cars for product placement your basicly looking at a ad for what ever company when you look at those mags but deep hitters is different they show the street cars the ppl who build and drive there shit daily the ppl who get a phone call and will battle in a minute not some guy who pulls up to the line burps there shit and pulls away but lets see your car pit since you seem to hate on mine

Im not talking about rolling advertisements... Im talking about nice ass cars and since you asked here are a few of my 96.....

old paintjob 2003ish

102-0222_IMG.jpg

current paint getting redone right now

new1.jpg

new2.jpg

new3.jpg

new4.jpg

S5300404.jpg

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Nice car the tis's are quite a bit nicer than the old rims IMO.

Sad part is when you come on smd.com your not steered right to this guys thread, you got nothing nice to say why say anything at all?

Simple word comes to mind...

pes·si·mism (ps-mzm)

n.

1. A tendency to stress the negative or unfavorable or to take the gloomiest possible view: "We have seen too much defeatism, too much pessimism, too much of a negative approach" Margo Jones.

2. The doctrine or belief that this is the worst of all possible worlds and that all things ultimately tend toward evil.

3. The doctrine or belief that the evil in the world outweighs the good.

god dmn the way this dude was talkin about my paint i thought he would have some original shit

the rims are ok but 22s are old on big body cars time for some 24s and the paint looks like it should be on a lowrider with some ugly little gold wire wheels and a tiny chain stering wheel only thing i like is the setup in the trunk

HEY THIEVES AND HATERS ARE YOU BIGGEST FANS TREET THEM LIKE YOU DO THE REST!!

16 12" re re's

8 O2 AUDIO 6 1/2''

4 10'' EV'S

2 RD AUDIO 1750.1

6 MAXRATE BATTS

12 WHELEN STROBES

22'' TIS 07

sexyhoopty2.jpg

god dmn the way this dude was talkin about my paint i thought he would have some original shit

the rims are ok but 22s are old on big body cars time for some 24s and the paint looks like it should be on a lowrider with some ugly little gold wire wheels and a tiny chain stering wheel only thing i like is the setup in the trunk

aww the lil scrub is butthurt so he is going to try and talk shit about my ride....

just remember YOU are the one that told me to post my ride, I didnt mention my car I just spoke on your "magazine car". That paintjob is original and Ill guarantee you wont see anyone with a spray like that considering alot of it was a custom mix and only candyman knows exactly what is what .. unlike your bullshit maaco 2-tone rattlecan job that everyone and their momma has...There is more depth in my paint than anything you could ever dream of having.

The rims go with the car and considering they were put on 5years ago when the car was bagged and still shine like brand new. Steve can appreciate the look, since we have the same taste in wheels :lol: Whenever I dust it off and take it out of the garage it breaks necks so Ill say they are a good fit, its not like Im riding on some rent a wheel 22s like some other people :blush:. Im not a wannabe east coast rider like yourself that gets a 200dollar paintjob and think Im king shit. I build complete cars not hacked up matchbox rides just to fit the biggest rims possible... people dont say "look at those rims" they say things along the lines of "damn thats a nice car" and ask about it not just about the rims. If any one feature of the car sticks out over everything else then its poorly built imo. EVERYTHING in my car is top notch from the paint, to the interior, and always changing system.

Try to nit pick all you want but the fact remains is it shits all over your car in EVERY area.....And what I said about your ride still stands and is true...It isnt special nor is it magazine worthy.

but fyi my 95 has a candy 2-tone and rides low on 24s 275/30/24

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio