Sundown Audio

Ugh my 3500v2

Jeep03

So are those for 12s or 15s??

And how long is that aeroport and what's the diameter?

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Something isn't right here... even if he did fuck up on the box your rise shouldn't be anywhere near 2 ohms.

That box can't be more than 5-6 cubes

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Rise just happens man. Vehicle, subs, orientation, all of it adds up to impedance rise. New box, new design could be done to try to combat the situation. I'd be interested to SEE what rise actually is with the proper tool.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Rise just happens man. Vehicle, subs, orientation, all of it adds up to impedance rise. New box, new design could be done to try to combat the situation. I'd be interested to SEE what rise actually is with the proper tool.

I would too...

But how many people do you know running 2 12s on a 3500?

now how many people do you know running 2 12s on a 3500 pulling only 750 watts after box rise. Less than 500 watts a sub.

Not many...

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

Your right though that is just theoretical. So he could actually be seeing more power. I just think there's a problem we aren't seeing

03 Sable LS

AA mayhem 12" D2

Sundown ZV4 12" D1

Tantric HD 12" D2

Tantric SHD 12" D1

Sundown X12 V2 D2

2.5 cu net

Sundown 2000d @ 1 ohm

XS Power XP2000

Sky High Sound Deadener

Sky High wire

Stock alt

And hey, I didn't mean to come of dickish or negative. I was just thinking to put the information out there for you. You'll get it man ;)

No man i completely understand I just had a hard time as I thought i was doing everything right with my system. Kinda like a reallity check for me. And I appreciate all the help and support I am getting for this issue.

Something isn't right here... even if he did fuck up on the box your rise shouldn't be anywhere near 2 ohms.

That box can't be more than 5-6 cubes

He told me it was around 4.25 cubes.

And boom you right on this one. I remember watching a video of how the decibels in your vehicle from changing the way the box faces in your ride.

This is in the back of a Jeep Liberty facing the back and I tried it facing up and it sounded shittier.

(I know it has a angle and your wondering how i had it facing up. don't ask lol)

I even wondered if I take out the back seats if it would sound different giving my box more air flow.

It think there is around 6-8"s of space from the back of hatch to the port

I wonder if i took out my seats and scooted more back towards the front if it would sound different which im sure it would.

Archived