Second Skin Audio

1 18 Re Mt

What's up Glenn, I didn't call today due to trying to cram some last minute studying in...we should hook up this week to take care of the amp rack...yeah you did a good job on the enclosure...I'm happy :rolleyes:

I'm glad you are happy. I can tell it's doing the damn deal by all the flex. We gotta get it metered. I'll ask my friends that have a Termlab and see if we can get that done before I leave. Maybe we can get that DD 3512 that I sold Eddie metered also.

I'm glad you are happy. I can tell it's doing the damn deal by all the flex. We gotta get it metered. I'll ask my friends that have a Termlab and see if we can get that done before I leave. Maybe we can get that DD 3512 that I sold Eddie metered also.

Sounds like a plan. i will try to give you a call Monday or Tuesday...

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

• 1 month later...

Anybody in need of an Earthquake PHD3 Destroyer give me a holla...thinking about selling/trading for a alternator or battery :rolleyes:

I did two events this past weekend and in the DB Drag event I did a 146.1 and in a DB Cup event I did a 146.4. After I add some electrical assistance I should be able to do a little better.

1996 DCM Impala SS

(2) JL 13W7s

(2) 1000/1s

(1) 450/4

1971 Caprice 406 SBC

SAZ-4500D

(2) Fi BTL 18s

Archived