Audio Express Show Pictures - San Antonio, TX - 13Jul2014

gckless

Thanks for the pics bro :)

Off topic. You would really like the b2 referance components after hearing your thoughts on the polks. I'm not used to such a dull tweeter. Kinda makes me want more volume.

Dat SQ componet life....

Good meeting you btw. Hope to see you again at heatwave and hear your ride soon!

Those Polks were really bright, so you were used to that, and that's probably why those sound a little dull. But you also might want to bump the EQ up a little? Up to you man, honestly you don't have a whole lot of tweaking power until you get that 80PRS. But yeah, I'd love to hear them.

Highly doubt I'll have my sub by next weekend, so how I get there all depends on the weather. Will ride the bike if it's not going to rain, but I'll take the Blazer if it's going to. Won't enter the Blazer even if I bring it. I'll find ya though. Hopefully lol.

some nice rides.

some not so nice. like amps lying around speakers just sitting in front of the box. doors made of wood with no finish. no headliners. some of these rides are scary.

Yeah, some were horrible. I could never have my car look like that, and I'll leave it at that.

The white Blazer actually busted his rear hatch glass out. Like, completely shattered all over the ground. Pretty sure it had to do solely with the car being a rattling tin can. That thing flexed a LOT, plus he had it bolted down where the latch was supposed to be. Sometimes no flex equals broken things.

"Clipping" is the biggest forum boner now. It's like witchcraft... it automatically explains just about everything people don't understand.

My build log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/200295-gckless-2011-chevrolet-impala/

High resolution photos: Gilbert Kless Photography

Archived