95 south Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 I am in the process of changing a few things on my setup and since I am a none wall guy was just wondering how well you guys think 4 Nightshade V3 15's would do in a box on 2 Crossfire 8k's? The box itself will be around 14.5 cubes tuned to 32hz in my SUV. No System......GFY
TRON Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 Should dig down low pretty good. Avalanche Alpine Type S comps Alpine Type S 10'' Alpine MPR-F300 Alpine MRX-M50 Mechamn 270 XS Power d3400s
95 south Posted July 14, 2014 Author Report Posted July 14, 2014 I hope so.....Love them lows!! No System......GFY
kalilac619 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 What do you know about lows James??? 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
95 south Posted July 14, 2014 Author Report Posted July 14, 2014 I know a little.....lol...I am now just waiting on the amp to come back hopefully this week so I can install everything No System......GFY
kalilac619 Posted July 14, 2014 Report Posted July 14, 2014 Hurry up all ready! Lol 2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0 12 JBL Pro audo mids ,6 timpano audio tweets and 1 Prv compression horn per door 475ah of yin long LTOs Triple 370 Amp Autotech Alts mids amps 2 Crescendo Skyway 3ks compreesion horn amp crossfire 800.4 Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4 sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order Best Scores at events… 163.5@38hz DBdrag sealed on the dash… 164.3 outlaw…162.9 Meca headrest
95 south Posted August 2, 2014 Author Report Posted August 2, 2014 I am hoping they arrive next week!! No System......GFY
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.